Social Media Consultant Directory Terms and Conditions
This webpage outlines the terms and conditions for a directory listing or ad for Idealware’s 2011 Social Media Decision Guide.
Idealware’s Social Media Decision Guide will use research-based findings to guide nonprofits to understand which social media channels will best suit their goals, and develop and implement strategies to measure and achieve those goals. It will close with a directory of the consultants who can help them define and implement their social media strategy. It's scheduled for a mid October 2011 launch date.
By paying for a directory listing or ad, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will submit listing details by September 22nd. You will fill out the separate form which lists the contact and location information to be displayed in your listing by September 22nd, 2011. If you purchase an enhanced listing, you will also provide a description of your services in less than 200 characters, and a print-ready logo (this logo should be in JPEG, GIF, or TIFF format, high resolution (300 dpi) for printing, at least 600 pixels or 2 inches wide). If you have purchased an ad, you will also submit a publication ready ad that is 7.5" wide by 4.5" high, in a high resolution (300 dpi) PDF, JPEG, GIF, or TIFF format. If you do not fill out the listing form by September 22nd, your listing will not be published and your money will not be refunded.
- Nothing in your listing or ad may include qualitative or comparative language, indications of savings or value, or specific inducements to purchase or use your services. Idealware reserves final editorial approval of all statements to ensure that they do not constitute advertising as defined in Section 513(i) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Listing and ad payments are not refundable, except in the case that Idealware does not publish a report that provides research-based decision making information about social media tools that includes a directory of service providers by March 1st, 2012.
- Idealware will have complete discretion and control over all editorial aspects of the research and report, including the research process, the text of the report, and all product summaries and recommendations. This report may include negative characterizations of the social media techniques you specialize in. Payments to Idealware will not be refundable based on any statement or content included in the report.
- A directory listing in this report does not constitute an Idealware endorsement of your services. You acknowledge and agrees that any representation to the contrary made by you to any third party shall constitute a breach of this agreement.
In return, Idealware will list your services in a directory of Social Media service providers. This directory will be included in the back of the 2011 Social Media Decision Guide, as well as the 2012 Social Media Policy Workbook, which will be published for free online in PDF format. The directory listings will not be searchable or filterable; they will appear only as listings in the PDF. This directory will be laid out very similarly to last year's Social Media Decision Guide, although the regions may vary depending on the volume of listings. Ads will appear within the text of the directory.